Rainbow's Visit -- Day Three: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011

Today was band night! Awesomeness! First of all, it's always pizza night on band night -- and we got dessert.


 Mmmm, pizza!


Then I got to play drums with T.




 I liked all the noise I could make playing the drums!


I also helped T's Daddy play guitar and sing vocals and T's friend M play bass.


 Giving T's Daddy some help with vocals.




M gave me a lesson in playing bass! He's really good! I learned a lot from him.


We rocked the house! T and  his Mommy went out to get T some new sneakers while the band rehearsed, and when they got back they could hear us from outside! We played all original tunes. I was glad they didn't do a cover of Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey." Whew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

What's Working