Rainbow's Visit -- Day Seven: Sunday, October 30, 2011

BOO! Today was pumpkin carving day. Pumpkin carving is a lot more work than I expected it to be. First you have to cut the top off, then you have to scoop out all the "guts" (ewww), then you have to figure out what you want your pumpkin to look like, and then your Mommy or Daddy has to cut out the design. 

Aww, this pumpkin is so cute!
 
T made his pumpkin really scary. T's Mommy's pumpkin is a happy pumpkin. T's Daddy's pumpkin is silly. I was trying to decide which one I like best, but I can't. Can you?

Which pumpkin is silly? Which pumpkin is happy? 
Which pumpkin is scary?


Today is my last day with T. Tomorrow I go back to school and will go home with another great kid. I hope T and his family keep having a lot of fun. I know he's looking forward to hearing about all my new adventures with my next friend! 

 Looking cool for school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

What's Working