Rainbow's Visit - Day Four: Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wow. This week is sure going by quickly.


I had kind of a quiet day today, but T and his Daddy came home early. That meant I got to play with T earlier than usual! Hooray!


After dinner we played the Cars matching game. T is the champion matching game player, but his Mommy did pretty well tonight. She kind of won, but T also kind of won because he was helping me, so he gets credit for both his matches and mine. 


T's favorite matching game.


I got a match! 


Here are all the cards I got! Not too shabby!


Before bed, T read the book  Can You See Me? to me. He read the whole book, all by himself, except I helped by pointing at the words.


Wow! Reading is FUN!


I hear that tomorrow night I'm going to Family Fun Night at Stonehedge. Woohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

What's Working