Rainbow's Visit - Day One: Monday, Oct. 24, 2011

Hi! My name is Rainbow. I'm visiting T from school this week, and I want to keep all my friends updated on our fun activities together.


 Here I am, riding Genny, the West Genesee Wildcat!


I arrived at T's house at about the same time as the IRS notice that T's Mommy needs to find and send more documentation for this year's taxes. She was sure happy to see both of us! But we went to Friendly's for dinner and once she got to know me, she realized how fun I am to be around and I made her laugh on a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.


 T's Mommy doesn't like those pink papers from the IRS very much. But she sure likes me!


T had hamburgers and apple slices for dinner. This is the first time he's ever chosen apple slices over french fries. His mommy was very happy to see him gobbling up his apple. Then he got a sundae for dessert. I tried to steal an M & M out of his ice cream dish, but I was busted! Oh well, M & Ms aren't good for monkey teeth. Wait -- do I have teeth?


Ice cream is sure yummy!






Trying to sneak in one more M & M. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

What's Working