Digger Rabbit


Our old girl, Digger, age somewhere between 10 and 11 isn't feeling too well lately. We're hoping we get some more time with her with some TLC, sub-cutaneous fluids, and arthritis medicine. She's such a good bunny -- so easy to pick up and carry around, loves petting, and usually slobbers my hand when I'm trying to put her baby food treat in her condo. Who knew that bunnies drool? She knows the word "pretzel" and goes crazy when she hears it, although I'm not sure how well she hears these days. She's T's favorite bunny because she lets him pet her. He loves to give her treats like carrots and strawberries. We will treasure however many more days we have with her.

Comments

  1. Such a cutie. I know your animals have been so good for T. I hope you have many more days with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. digger will be in my thoughts. Feel better! I hate it when animals we love are not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

What's Working