Trauma Mama Daily Affirmation Day 16

I need to review my own daily affirmations.

Life has been hard lately. Really hard. Crumbling down around me hard.

Who has time or energy for a blog hard.

T has really come through it all like a champ, but now that the six week -- or was it seven? -- immediate crisis mode is subsiding, everyone is backsliding.

I reread some of my daily affirmations and realized I wrote some good stuff. Stuff that I need to remember. How many times do you need to hear/read/say/write something before it becomes a habit?

Let it go. I don't have to participate in every argument I'm invited to. Sometimes being connected is better than being right. Am I reacting from my whole brain or from my lower brain?

Imprint on brain. Imprint on brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Leaves -- Too Quickly

Break My Heart

The Last Time